November 2018 Report
DOCUMENTATION: Please do not wait until the last minute to send in your tarp points. It is easier to send them in when you receive the training, rather than at the end of your 3 year period and trying to remember what training you attended. The best way is to track your own training is by using the Personal Diary Log to record the dates of your training.
Ideas for Tarp Points:
1) Invite the IMSA Northwest Section to come to your shop for a monthly meeting. We can customize the training to what your shop needs.
2) Find some webinars pertinent to your certifications to watch.
3) Invite some Vendors to show you their latest products.
4) Send in documentation for your Electrical CEU classes.
5) Attend the Annual Conferences
Annual Road & Street Supervisors Conference
Annual Roadway Lighting Conference
How to check your own Tarp Points:
Go into IMSA website (www.imsasafety.org)
Log into website under “Sign-in” at top of site.
User Name will be your IMSA number ie: 123456
Then enter your password / or create a new password.
At the top of the screen your name should be displayed “Hi Kim”
Click on your profile picture.
This will open up a new page with all your info.
Click on the “My Certification Record” tab.
From this new page you can see all your Training classes & Tarp points
Tarp Committee Chairman