Northwest Section IMSA
Scholarship Award For 2014
Instructions and Information – Please Read Carefully
The Northwest Section of the International Municipal Signal Association is pleased to offer one award this year of $750.00.
Applicants must meet these minimum qualifications:
A. Be a high school senior or have completed a course of education leading to a high school diploma from an accredited school or home school program, OR;
a. Possess a GED certificate.
B. Be a child or grandchild of an IMSA Northwest Section member who is in good standing. There are no age restrictions.
To receive consideration, applicants must submit the following materials to the scholarship committee by the closing date:
A. Completed Application Form and submit required materials.
B. Sealed copy of school transcripts; or proof of GED certification. These documents may be sent by the school directly to the scholarship committee.
Rules governing recipient award and use of funds:
A. Recipient must agree to enroll in an accredited vocational school, college or university during the academic year following award.
B. The award shall be held in the Northwest Section Scholarship account and will be awarded upon proof of enrollment.
C. The award may be used by the recipient for registration fees, books and fees associated with completing a program of study.
The Scholarship Committee will evaluate all applications and determine the recipient of the award. Additional material (letters of recommendations, etc.) will not be considered by the committee. The committee’s decision will be final. The Treasurer of the Section shall serve as an ex-officio member.
Scholarship Committee Chair
IMSA Member # 20332
WE ENCOURAGE ANY AND ALL PERSONS QUALIFIED TO APPLY!!
For questions regarding this scholarship offer and the application process, please email to email@example.com
Glen Pleasant Scholarship Award For 2014
Northwest Section IMSA Application
Applicant Signature ___________________________Date______________
1) Applicant’s name____________________________________________
(city) (state) (zip)
3) Phone: ( ) -- Message Phone: ( ) --
Format: ( AC ) 999-9999
4) Sponsoring IMSA Member’s Name_______________________________
5) Member’s IMSA Number_____________________
6) School Choice______________________________________________
7) List any other scholarship(s) or other financial award(s) you have been or will be awarded.
8) Attach a written statement describing your education and career goals.
9) List credits already earned toward your degree/vocation requirements
10) Affiliations, clubs, hobbies, paid and unpaid work experience
Responses may also be provided using additional sheets
Return postmarked no later than May 4, 2014 to:
Scholarship Committee Chair
1300 Franklin Street, Vancouver, WA 98666